Monday, March 24, 2008

March 26th Continuance to be granted


I have had a couple great meetings w/ the YMCA.   Things between the YMCA and the developer are moving forward in a very favorable way.   I will be able to get more specific at the right time.
The YMCA has informed me that we do not need to show up to the rezoning meeting on Wed the 26th.   The Developer has agreed to not contest another continuance and there is no reason to think otherwise.   
The YMCA has requested that people write some formal letters they can use when/if necessary. Use the petition site  
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-turkey-mountain-green 
as a guideline, but make your letter a little more formal.  Something more appropriate to present to a government official if needed.    Please keep everything positive w/ the point of the letter focusing on how Turkey Mt is a vital asset to the lifestyle you enjoy in Tulsa. 
Please e-mail letters on a Word Document to me at scott@robcorep.com   If I could have a few by tomorrow, Tues the 25th, that would be a big help.   I will send them on to the YMCA and the Riverparks.   

Thanks!

No comments: